2026년 8월 2일 일요일

ReoNa - Lost 레오나 로스트 가사 번역 발음 노래방번호

 



발매일 : 2021년 09월 01일

TJ(태진) : 68581

KY(금영) : 44778

JOYSOUND(조이사운드) : 493037


Cut my hair just because I thought that maybe things would change

혹시 무언가 달라질까 싶어서 머리를 잘랐어


Laughing at me and the things you see, tell me, who's to blame?

나와 당신이 보는 것들을 웃어넘기며, 말해줘, 누구의 탓일까?


Falls to the ground, floating just like gold dust, it's sparkling

금가루처럼 하늘거리며 바닥으로 떨어져 반짝이네


Taking me back to the start, my spirits are darkening

다시 처음으로 되돌려져, 내 마음은 어둡게 차올라


It makes me feel so weak

그것은 나를 너무나 약하게 만들어


Looking for a reason why

그 이유를 찾고 있어


I can't comprehend

이해할 수 없어


I feel the lightness in my head

머릿속이 가벼워지는 것을 느껴


Now my thoughts are clouded by strange things I see

지금 눈에 보이는 기묘한 것들에 내 생각들이 흐려져 가


For every breath I take, every day

내가 숨을 쉴 때마다, 매일매일


Every drop of blood, every stain

한 방울의 피도, 모든 얼룩도


Like the moon, I will wax and wane

달처럼 나는 차오르고 기울어갈 거야


Circle's complete

원은 완성된다


For all the promises that I keep

내가 지키는 모든 약속들을 위해


All the nights when I can't sleep

잠들지 못하는 모든 밤들을 위해


Every time that I held your hand

당신의 손을 잡았던 매 순간마다


Lucian far gesund gemund

루시안 파 게즌트 게문도


Shake of the hand, another demand, but what does it mean?

악수와 또 다른 요구, 하지만 그게 무슨 의미지?


(Does it mean, does it mean, does it mean)

(무슨 의미일까, 무슨 의미일까, 무슨 의미일까)


Cry through the pain, it's always the same, will it ever heal?

고통 속에서 울부짖어, 언제나 똑같아, 언젠가 아물 수 있을까?


(Ever heal, ever heal, ever heal)

(아물 수 있을까, 아물 수 있을까, 아물 수 있을까)


Though broken bones and the wounds I bear, they may heal one day

부러진 뼈와 내가 안고 있는 상처들도 언젠가는 아물지 몰라


(Heal one day, heal one day, heal one day)

(언젠가 아물겠지, 언젠가 아물겠지, 언젠가 아물겠지)


Somewhere inside, there's an empty place and a price to pay

마음속 어딘가 빈자리가 있고, 치러야 할 대가가 있어


(Price to pay, price to pay)

(치러야 할 대가, 치러야 할 대가)


Hiding from the flicker of the light before dawn

동트기 전 번뜩이는 빛을 피해 숨어


I turn away and I close my eyes

고개를 돌리고 눈을 감아


Gonna hold back tears 'til the sadness is gone

슬픔이 사라질 때까지 눈물을 참을 거야


Until the fever will dissipate

열기가 가라앉을 때까지


'Til I know how I feel today

오늘 내 기분이 어떤지 알게 될 때까지


Gonna rise up to meet my fate

일어서서 내 운명을 맞이할 거야


Circle's complete

원은 완성된다


For all the times you've been by my side

당신이 내 곁에 있어 준 모든 시간들을 위해


All the good times that pass us by

우리를 지나쳐 간 모든 좋았던 순간들


If I can't find you in the dark

어둠 속에서 당신을 찾을 수 없다면


Inician far gesund gemund

이니시안 파 게즌트 게문도


Sometimes words, they fade away

가끔은 말들이 사라져 버려


The meaning gets lost in the dark

그 의미는 어둠 속으로 길을 잃어버려


Just learn to let go, the past is gone

그저 놓아주는 법을 배워, 과거는 지나갔으니까


You never know what the future holds

미래에 무엇이 기다릴지 아무도 알 수 없어


Sand in my toes, I walk all alone on this lonely shore

발가락에 모래를 느끼며, 이 외로운 해변을 홀로 걸어


Deep in the darkness, a vision so fine, it's beautiful

어둠 깊은 곳에, 아름답고 훌륭한 환영이 보여


A sudden stop, then I realize

갑자기 발걸음을 멈추고, 깨닫게 돼


Turn around, now I wanna cry

뒤돌아서며, 지금 눈물이 날 것 같아


I have found where the secrets lie

비밀이 어디에 숨어 있는지 찾아냈어


I see it now

이제야 보여


I wave a hand to the brand-new day

새로운 날을 향해 손을 흔들어


And the pain has all gone away

그리고 아픔은 모두 사라졌어


These new feelings that love betrays

사랑이 배신하는 이 새로운 감정들


I sing a song so sweet, someone in need

도움이 필요한 누군가를 위해, 너무나 달콤한 노래를 불러


A song for someone who has come to the end of the line

삶의 끝자락에 다다른 누군가를 위한 노래를

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기