2026년 5월 17일 일요일

SEKAI NO OWARI - SOS 세카이노 오와리 SOS 가사 번역 발음 노래방번호

 



발매일 : 2015년 09월 25일

TJ(태진) : 28694

KY(금영) : X

JOYSOUND(조이사운드) : 156378


For you, I’ll sing this song 


Please stay, it won’t last long 


Years after we are long gone 


The meaning will stay strong 


Silence is what this song’s about 


Numb to the world all around 


But I will sing of this place 


Hoping it finds you some way


People needing to be saved 


Scream out our help every day 


But we grown numb to the sounds and feelings slowly start to drown 


The first time, we can hear a voice 


But soon it all becomes noise 


Fading to silence in the end 


I know it doesn’t make sense… 


When sound all ceases to exist 


People think that means happiness 


And all the sounds that used to be are all just noise to you and me 


The cries of help disappear


The silence numbs all of our ears 


And when we stop listening 


Those screams stop meaning anything


Don’t you let your heart grow numb to everyone 


Oh child, listen to the “sound of silence” 


Saving someone else means saving yourself 


It’s true, and I’m sure you know it too


When you hear an “SOS” Answering it becomes a test 


It can give the life you lead a meaning that you’d never seen 


So don’t resist a call for help 


Cause in the end it will tell you how to treasure yourself and not be alone 


It might seem a little strange to share this song this way 


But I know what I must do is share the meaning with you 


All this I learned from someone who spent his life among 


People screaming out for help doing everything to reach out


Don’t you let your heart grow numb to everyone 


Oh child, listen to the “sound of silence” 


Saving someone else means saving yourself 


It’s true, and I’m sure you know it too


Don’t you let your heart grow numb to everyone 


Oh child, listen to the “sound of silence” 


Saving someone else means saving yourself 


It’s true, and I’m sure you know it too


Now I’d like to thank you for staying by my side...