2026년 5월 17일 일요일

SEKAI NO OWARI - ANTI-HERO 세카이노 오와리 안티 히어로 가사 번역 발음 노래방번호

 



발매일 : 2015년 07월 29일

TJ(태진) : 27940

KY(금영) : 43941

JOYSOUND(조이사운드) : 156280


You know I don’t give a damn about what’s “right” 


Or pleasing everyone around me 


Cause I know this world that brought us life 


Wasn’t made to keep everyone happy 


The rules and laws that countries come up with 


In front of me, they’re all shit


Cause there are people that I’ve gotta protect 


And if you get in my way, you’re dead 


You see I’m tired of trying to justify 


Every decision that I make 


If it’s to save the people that I stand by 


You better believe what I say 


“Stay in the lines, don’t make a scene” 


Heroes try to tell us what’s right 


But when push comes to shove, you’ll know what I mean 


I’m ready to start a fight


I’m gonna be the anti-hero 


Feared and hated by everybody 


I’m gonna be the anti-hero 


So I can save you when the time comes.


I’m gonna be the anti-hero 


Feared and hated by everybody 


I’m gonna be the anti-hero 


Yeah


Righteousness is a thing that I hate 


Cause it doesn’t do any good for anyone 


And everyone thinks everything is OK 


If they just obey 


I don’t want to think about what they see 


When they look up and see evil me 


You see, love isn’t what I need 


As long as I can set you free


Oh bum bum bum, watch out here I come 


I said bum bum bum, you all better run 


Oh bum bum bum, watch out here I come 


So run!


Stay in the lines, don’t make a scene” 


Heroes try to tell us what’s right 


But when push comes to shove, you’ll know what I mean 


I’m ready to start a fight


I’m gonna be the anti-hero Feared and hated by everybody 


I’m gonna be the anti-hero So I can save you when the time comes.


I’m gonna be the anti-hero Feared and hated by everybody 


I’m gonna be the anti-hero 


Yeah


I’m gonna be the anti-hero Feared and hated by everybody 


I’m gonna be the anti-hero So I can save you when the time comes.


I’m gonna be the anti-hero Feared and hated by everybody 


I’m gonna be the anti-hero 


Yeah