발매일 : 2023년 02월 15일
TJ(태진) : 68932
KY(금영) : X
JOYSOUND(조이사운드) : 625422
I leap out of the same routine I'm living day by day
매일 반복되는 똑같은 일상에서 벗어나
To that astounding stage with all adventures waiting
모든 모험이 기다리고 있는 저 놀라운 무대로 뛰어들어요
My eyes are set on this globe, we can see it rotate
회전하는 지구본에 시선을 고정하고
And then "hello," we'll say
우리는 "안녕"이라고 인사를 건네겠죠
A special day is a heartbeat away
특별한 하루가 곧 시작되려 하고 있어요
Greenery, shining view
초록빛 물결, 빛나는 풍경
As a brand-new season has begun
새로운 계절이 시작되자
There was me, staring at that blue light tone
그 푸른 빛을 응시하고 있는 내가 있었죠
And I don't even know all their faces
아직 얼굴조차 다 모르는 사람들
Not yet friends, but classmates only
친구라기엔 아직은 그저 반 친구일 뿐인
It's nothing near what life should be
내가 바랐던 삶과는 거리가 좀 있었죠
Contrast with that ideal I had imagined in my mind as
머릿속으로 상상했던 이상과는 대조적으로
Days unfold and pass me by
하루하루가 그저 흘러가 버렸지만
But now, at last, we're meeting up reality and visions merging
하지만 마침내 현실과 환상이 하나가 되는 만남이 찾아왔고
So, my heart is pounding and I cannot hold it back
심장은 걷잡을 수 없이 두근거리고 있어요
We promised to meet and hang out
함께 만나서 놀기로 약속했었죠
In that place I've been dreaming 'bout
내가 줄곧 꿈꿔왔던 바로 그 장소에서
A day we won't forget is now about to start
잊지 못할 하루가 이제 막 시작되려 해요
Opening with a spark
불꽃 같은 설렘과 함께요
Matching dreams I had, visions and this day convene
내가 가졌던 꿈과 환상, 그리고 이 날이 하나로 모여요
Now I step outside the pace of my routine
이제 일상의 속도에서 한 걸음 밖으로 내디뎌요
And, if I take a picture, a piece of this scene
이 장면의 한 조각을 사진으로 남긴다면
Ah, come what may
아, 어떤 일이 일어나든
So many smiles on the faces I see
내가 보는 얼굴마다 미소가 가득해요
"Let's get on that," someone said, and we hopped on a coaster
"저거 타자!" 누군가의 말에 우리는 코스터에 올라탔죠
The matching headbands we have put on
함께 맞춰 쓴 머리띠
Priceless moments spill out, overflow, and still accrue
값진 순간들이 쏟아지고 넘쳐나며 계속 쌓여가요
Even the waiting time, you know, is so dear to me too
기다리는 시간조차 내게는 너무나 소중한 걸요
Where should I be heading up to now?
이제 어디로 가야 할까요?
I'm walking like I'm on a cloud
마치 구름 위를 걷는 기분이에요
Oh, it's almost uncanny
오, 정말 신기할 정도로
As I'm noticing how quickly time is passing by
시간이 얼마나 빨리 가고 있는지 깨닫게 돼요
And the sun, on its way down unveiled a city view
지고 있는 태양은 도시의 풍경을 드러내고
Lights are shining on so bright, a parade of hues
조명들은 밝게 빛나며 색채의 퍼레이드를 펼치죠
I'll remember, forever my soul is enthused
영원히 기억할 거예요, 내 영혼은 열광하고 있어요
I'm so very glad I could come here my heart's deeply moved
이곳에 올 수 있어 정말 기뻐요, 마음이 깊이 감동했어요
Matching dreams I had, visions and this day convene
내가 가졌던 꿈과 환상, 그리고 이 날이 하나로 모여요
I burst out of my everyday same routine
매일 똑같던 일상에서 박차고 나왔죠
And if I take a picture, nothing will appear
만약 사진을 찍는대도 아무것도 나타나지 않겠지만
Those memories are forevermore waiting here
그 기억들은 영원히 이곳에서 기다리고 있을 거예요
Every season to come, they revolve on and on
다가올 모든 계절 속에서 계속해서 순환하겠죠
In this very place, the smiles we've encountered, all
바로 이 장소에서 우리가 마주친 모든 미소들이
Flutter down and accumulate inside my heart
내 마음속에 내려앉아 차곡차곡 쌓여가요
So, when can I see you again the next time around?
그러니 다음번에는 언제 당신을 다시 만날 수 있을까요?
Step out of my regular day-to-day
평범한 일상에서 벗어나
To that eternal stage with all adventures waiting
모든 모험이 기다리는 영원한 무대로 향해요
My eyes are set on this globe, we can see it rotate
회전하는 지구본에 시선을 고정하고
And then "hello," we'll say
우리는 "안녕"이라고 인사를 건네겠죠
A special day is a heartbeat away
특별한 하루가 곧 시작되려 하고 있어요